epic[Z]
Welcome to epic[Z] Clan Smile
epic[Z]
Welcome to epic[Z] Clan Smile
epic[Z]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cs 1.6 clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAmbrosia Section
Time In GMT
Top posters
silvershooter
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_vote_lcapAdmin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_voting_barAdmin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_vote_rcap 
Andrew †
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_vote_lcapAdmin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_voting_barAdmin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_vote_rcap 
Saco2730
RedShit
PlayBoy
mr.good mood
TaDuk$
HoLLoW_IcHiGo
$paperchase$
ZoRRoCaT
Latest topics
» sad :(
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 am by silvershooter

» Sorry from $paperchase$ :(
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:44 am by Andrew †

» 1.6Addi[CT]s VS epic[Z]
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:17 pm by Andrew †

» driGs Clan app
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 pm by Andrew †

» im out of clan
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 am by Saco2730

» i-like commando clan application :)
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:23 am by Saco2730

» Is the site good????
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 pm by Saco2730

» Dreadlock CS gameplay Montage.
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 am by Saco2730

» Well Things never last
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 am by silvershooter

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Do you guys like epic[Z] Clan Site?
yes
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_vote_lcap60%Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
no
Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_vote_lcap40%Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10
epic[Z] Fishes

Admin ...his Rights and obligations.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silvershooter
Evil Cat leader
Evil Cat leader
silvershooter

Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Empty
PostSubject: Admin ...his Rights and obligations.    Admin ...his Rights and obligations.  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:52 am

Hello all,

all applicants for Admin rights must realize that to be an admin is hard work first you have an obligation, many responsibilities and last but not least is the responsibility of be fair, patient, you have to know in every situation, control, No swearing, insults and promotion because you have Admin. You must have demo recordings can not just give the player ban ( only when it spoils the game and speadhack, quote Shark ) and other obligations under the rules. This is not bullying this is reality, because the hardest work is with people. All this awaits you and it is all done, then you can say I am Admin.
Wishes to all candidates a lot of patience and those which will in turn selected a lot of success.

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hell-fire.omgforum.net

Admin ...his Rights and obligations.
Page 1 of 1